EPT Grade HPMC Cellulose Ethers
Chemical PowEPTC1 C2 Tile Glue EPT Mortar Additive Thickener Cellulose Ether HPMC
HPMC – Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
HS Code: 3912, 3900
EPT Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC) is a nonionic cellulose ether polymer with diverse chemical homes relying on the different diploma of modification and substitution of the substituent teams. It is odorless, tasteless, non-toXiHu (West Lake) Dis.c cellulose ethers created from all-natural high molecular cellulose by way of collection of chemical processing and attained. It is white powEPTwith great drinking water solubility. It has thickening, adhesion, dispersing, emulsifying, film, suspended, adsorption, gel, and protecting colloid properties of floor activity and maintains humidity function houses and so on. Primarily utilised in development supplies, coatings industry, synthetic resin, ceramic business, textile, agriculture, everyday chemical and other EPT.
HPMC Molecular Method:
Notice: R=diploma of polymerization, R=H or CH3 or CH2CHOHCH3
CAS No.: 9004-sixty five-3
HPMC Technical Information
|HPMC||Chemical PowEPTC1 C2 Tile Glue EPT Mortar Additive Thickener Cellulose Ether HPMC|
|Appearance||White or yellowish powder|
|Hydroxypropoxyl content (wt%)||seven.-twelve.|
|Ash Content material(wt%)||le5|
Loss on drying(wt%)
Viscosity (Brookfield RVT2%, twenty ordmC)
1. Carbonization temperature: 280-three hundred deg C
two. Density: 370-380g/l
three. Area stress: two% aqueous answer is forty two-56dyn/cm
4. Solubility: soluble in h2o and some solvents, these kinds of as ethanol/water, propanol/h2o, and many others. in appropriate proportions.
5. No ionic cost: It is non-ionic, it does not blend with metallic salts and ionic organics to type insoluble precipitates.
6. Thermal gel residence: Gel will be formed when the aqueous answer of cellulose is heated to a specific temperature, and a resolution will be soon after cooling.
seven. PH price security: it has a extensive selection of pH values.
eight. Drinking water retention: It has superb h2o retention homes, generating the moisture not effortless to lose or be absorbed also speedily by the substrate. Some EPT grades function well in large temperature environments.
nine. Thickening: its aqueous remedy technique has the thickening house, and the consistence is relevant to the viscosity of the item utilised and the type of compound.
10. Movie development: It can be made into a transparent, hard, comfortable movie with superb resistance to grease.
eleven. Adhesion: It can be used as a binEPTfor tile adhesives, pigments, tobacco items, paper items, coating and many others.
12. Suspension: It can prevent the precipitation of strong particles, due to the fact the development of sediment can be inhibited.
13. Protecting colloid: It can avert small granules or particles forming a mass.
14. Emulsification: The emulsion liquid can be stabilized by reducing the surface area and interfacial rigidity and thickening the aqueous section.
fifteen. Anti-sagging: It can improve the thixotropy of the product, so that the completed item does not slip even at considerate thickness.
16. Wetting capacity: Cellulose has the house of wetting the substrate, no curling even if applied to a EPT substrate.
17. Open time: It can increase the hardening time of the item, make the raw materials completely hydrated, and improve the tensile strength and fleXiHu (West Lake) Dis.bility of the item.
1. Binder: Employed as a thickener and binEPTin the adhesive formulation.
two. Ceramic: presents lubricity, water retention and raises the original toughness of the ceramic embryo.
3. Constructing resources: miXiHu (West Lake) Dis.ng into cement, so that cement mortar, plaster and gypsum components have h2o retention properties and increase their workability.
four. Cosmetics: Control rheology to give the item the rigEPT viscosity, emulsification, steadiness, lubricity and foam security, and surfactant compatibility.
five. Leather-based: It is utilized as a thickener and drinking water reXiHu (West Lake) Dis.Hu (West Lake) Dis. agent for leather-based surface protecting rubber when it is processed and dried for the duration of leather-based processing.
six. LaEPT coating: as a protecting colloid, thickener and pigment dispersant
7. Paint stripper: Conducive to the compatibility of h2o and natural solvents, thickener in blade coating and rinse-off paint remover
eight. Paper products: film forming agent for floor sizing or oil repellent coatings.
nine. Plywood: Altering the rheology of the binder
ten. Various resins and rubbers: fiber reinforced plastic molding launch agent, h2o primarily based coating emulsifiers, thickeners and stabilizers.
11. Textiles: as a textile sizing material, thickeners and stabilizers in printing paste or laEPT paints.
HPMC EPT amp Storage amp Shelf Daily life
HPMC hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
one. EPT: twenty five kg / bag (EPT EPT and weigEPT accessible)
two. Internal: PE plastic movie bag, outer: PP woven bag.
3. Storage: Shop in a ventilated, awesome, dry atmosphere, to avert the EPTand rain.
four. Shelf existence: 12 months because the production day.You should make test just before use if the merchandise is out of the expiring date.
For a lot more info about chemical powEPTtile glue adhesive mortar additive cellulose ethers hpmc, remember to speak to us!