7mm in Kigali Rwanda Wood Grain Cielo Raso En PVC Blanco Printing Panel Wall Decoration Ceiling

7mm  in Kigali Rwanda  Wood Grain Cielo Raso En PVC Blanco Printing Panel Wall Decoration Ceiling

7mm Wooden Grain Cielo Raso en PVC Blanco EPT Panel Wall Decoration Ceiling

Our pvc ceiling panel can achieve large ask for for watertight ,with far more decoration location support.

Wooden Grain Flat Panel Design and style

Width 250mm
Thickness 7mm or six/seven.five/eight/eight.5/9mm
Surface area Treatment method EPT , Gloosy
Panel Flat
Coloration Wood Grain

EPT For Corner
Mainly use clips : U CLIPS / Leading CLIPS(Corner Cove)
Customer can consider the clips as different decoration want

Our payment phrase : 30% as pre-payment to start the orEPT, remaining 70% prior to loading
And with fourteen-20 daEPTproduction time after the orEPTconfirm and pre-payment done .

we also supply distinct coloration designs on surface like white shade/wooden shade /marble color /wallpaper coloration collection from ligEPT to dim ,from easy to Luxurious ,from vintage to stylish with above 2000 sorts color styles ,You can get in touch with us for much more color and panel designs .

PVC Panel can widely use for EPT and commercial area ceiling decorations . For example

EPT area: These kinds of as ceiling for residing place / kitchen area / research / bed room / toilet / balcony / aisle corrEPTr / storage place / XiHu (West Lake) Dis.Hu (West Lake) Dis.age, and so forth.

Business spot:Supermarket / Shopping Mall / Hospital / School / Airport / Factory / Restaurant / EPT / Office and many others.

Far more Goods Info

1 Fast and effortless installation
2 H2o resistant
three Widely employed for decorating the Ceiling panel of the rooms and house
4 Effortless to cleanse
5 Hygienic , eco-helpful
6 Can be put in horizontally or vertically
7 Excellent thermal insulation amp sound insulation
eight It can be developed in accordance to customer’s provided samples.

250mm Panel Fashion Thickness
Center Groove six/7mm
Flat six/7/eight/8.five/9mm
V Groove 8mm
U Groove 8mm
Two Groove eight/8.5mm
Area Treatment EPT , Very hot stamping , lamination or High Shiny

A lot more Surface area Remedy We Can Supply : hot stamping , high gloosy , standard gloosy and lamination

Our Products widely use for EPT and commercial building’s interior decoration ,
With 3 Mainly Sequence : PVC Ceiling Panel ,PVC Wall Panel,SPC Flooring ,with go over nearly all the area decoration want .

we can offer with all sorts of ceiling and wall decoration panelby various size and weigEPT to suitable your various request .
Welcome make contact with us if you have any request or inquiries about our goods .

7mm  in Kigali Rwanda  Wood Grain Cielo Raso En PVC Blanco Printing Panel Wall Decoration Ceiling

7mm  in Kigali Rwanda  Wood Grain Cielo Raso En PVC Blanco Printing Panel Wall Decoration Ceiling

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *